Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679
TRENTINO SVILUPPO S.p.A., with registered office in Rovereto, Via Zeni No. 8, represented by its pro tempore legal representative, as Data Controller of the personal data you have voluntarily notified (verbally, via e-mail, via the website, etc.) or acquired from third parties, wishes to provide you with the following information regarding the processing of personal data as per Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR.
Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A. (herein after the “Controller”)
Via Zeni, n.8, 38068 – Rovereto
Ph. 0464 443311 – e-mail email@example.com
Data Protection Officer (DPO) contact data:
Via Fortunato Zeni, 8
38068 Rovereto TN
Ph. 0464 443111 – e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The processing of your personal data will be based on the compliance with the regulations regarding the protection of personal data and, in detail, with the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, storage limitation as well as of data minimisation in accordance with Articles 5 and 25 of Regulation 2016/679.
2. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data have been collected from the data subject (i.e. you).
2. PROCESSING PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS
Based on the principle of minimisation, only the pertinent personal data and without exceeding the specific purposes of processing are collected and processed.
The data collected via the dedicated website are used only for the purpose of issuing the environmental sustainability certification brand and consequently for obtaining the “GREEN FILM” brand. The legal basis of the processing is the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller (art. 6, § 1, letter e) of the EU Regulation), for the purpose of promoting the local provincial territory and the growth of local professional, technical and artistic resources as per the provisions of Art. 21 §4 of Provincial Law No. 15 of 3 October 2007.
The conferment of your personal data is optional for the purposes indicated above. Your refusal to provide your data, however, will imply the impossibility to meet the requirement connected to that specific purpose.
For the sake of total clarity, please be assured that, it being based on the above-mentioned legal bases, your consent is not necessary for the processing of such personal data.
3. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Within the context of the processing purposes indicated in § 2, the personal data to be processed will be first and last name, taxpayer’s code, VAT number, home address, domicile, e-mail or PEC address, phone and fax numbers, for example.
With reference to any personal data concerning ‘special categories’ as per Art. 9 of the GDPR, this is also to state that data processing is necessary for the purpose of important public interest.
4. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
For the purposes indicated in §2 above, your personal data will be released to the following:
- The Autonomous Province of Trento for the fulfilment of any related obligations, also in compliance with Prov. Law 23/1992, and deriving from the relationship between the Autonomous Province of Trento and Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A.;
- National public structures, public assessment bodies and guarantee entities as well as judicial and supervisory authorities;
- Third parties (where required, nominated Data Processors as per the list available at the offices of Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A.) such as firms or companies working in the fields of assistance and consulting, subjects assigned with control and revision tasks, subjects providing services for the management of the information system of Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A..
5. PROCESSING METHODS
Your personal data will be processed via the operations indicated in Art. 4, n. 2), of the GDPR – with or without the help of computer systems – and more precisely: collection, recording, organisation, structuring, updating, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval and analysis, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, comparison, interconnection, restriction, erasure or destruction.
In any case, the logical and physical safety of the personal data will be guaranteed as well as, in general, the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data processed by implementing all of the adequate technical and organizational measures required to do so.
6. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES AND PROFILING
There is absolutely no automated decision-making or profiling process.
7. DISCLOSURE OF DATA (categories of recipients)
Your personal data will not be disclosed.
8. TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EU
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
9. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The handling and storage of the personal data will be performed on paper as well as in cloud and on servers located within the European Union owned by and/or made available to the Data Controller and/or third companies assigned to do so and duly nominated Data processors.
10. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
As per Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, you have the right to exercise the rights indicated therein, and in particular the following:
- Right of access – Obtain confirmation regarding whether your personal data are being processed or not and, if they are, obtain pertinent information, and in particular: the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and their storage period, the recipients to whom the personal data may be disclosed (Article 15, GDPR);
- Right to rectification – Obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the integration of complete personal data (Article 16, GDPR);
- Right to erasure – Obtain, without undue delay, the erasure of personal data concerning you on the grounds indicated in the GDPR (Article 17, GDPR);
- Right to restriction of processing – Obtain from Joint Controllers the restriction of processing on the grounds indicated in the GDPR (Article 18, GDPR);
- Right to data portability – Receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data concerning you provided to the Joint Controllers, as well as to transmit those data to another Controller without hindrance, on the grounds indicated in the GDPR (Article 20, GDPR);
- Right to object – Object to the processing of your personal data unless the Joint Controllers demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing (Article 21, GDPR);
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – Lodge a complaint with the ‘Autorità Garante’ (supervisory authority in Italy) for the protection of personal data.
You may exercise your rights by simply sending a request to the Data protection Officer (DPO) indicated above.