If you are a film or TV producer and you wish to obtain the GREEN FILM environmental sustainability Certification label for for your project, carry out the following steps:
- Download and carefully read the GREEN FILM Rating System.
- Using the checklist shown on the last page of the Rating System, select the environmental sustainability criteria you commit to complying with during the production of your project. A quota of points is associated to each criterion listed. The lowest total of points needed to be eligible for certification is 20.
- Nominate a Green Manager* for your project.
- Plan the sustainability of your project by preparing the Sustainability Plan and the Transport Optimization Plan (mandatory prerequisites) for your project.
- Contact a Verifying Body chosen among those listed in page Verification.
- Fill in and send us the Application for receiving the GREEN FILM Certificaton prior to starting shooting.
- During and after the project’s production phase, the Verifying Body you have chosen will check that you have complied with the criteria you selected during application phase, and will prepare and send you a report.
- If the evaluation is positive, your project will be assigned the GREEN FILM environmental sustainability certification label.
*GREEN MANAGER: A consultant, even if working outside production, with at least two years of experience in the field of environmental consulting.
GREEN FILM is a project developed by Trentino Film Commission, an area of Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A, the in-house company of the Autonomous Province of Trento. Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A is the owner of the GREEN FILM certification brand.