The promotion of communication events linked to film production that allow for public dissemination of the industry’s adoption of good practices linked to sustainability. The development of the public’s awareness of issues concerning environmental sustainability.
Press kit document: 1 points
Trailer/clip/backstage: 3 points
Initiative proposed by production: 1 points
|max 5 points|
F1 COMMUNICATING SUSTAINABILITY
The implementation of diverse initiatives for the communication of good practices adopted in order to render film production sustainable, with the aim of increasing public awareness of issues concerning environmental sustainability. Communicating sustainability initiatives can include:
- The insertion, in the film’s press kit, of documents attesting to the green measures taken (1 point).
- The production of a trailer/clip/backstage presenting good sustainability practices adopted (3 points).
- Other verifiable initiatives proposed by the production company (1 point).
Produce the originals or copies of:
- illustrative document to be inserted in the press-kit and/or
- trailer/clip/backstage and proof of its dissemination and/or
- other pertinent documents.